Monday, September 17, 2012

Fun Fall Weekend!

 
Most of you know that Josh is currently working a hellish amount of hours.  He has been in a cycle of working 28 days straight and 2 days off for two months now.  He will be on this schedule for another two months probably.  So when we have a weekend together we pack it with as much fun as possible.  This time it included a trip to the zoo and apple picking. 

We wanted to see the new sea lion exhibit at the zoo, so we packed in the car and headed out early.  It was a beautiful day, you could feel that crispness in the air that said fall is coming.  We had a blast!

So happy!



I had to pry her away from Daddy for this pic :)
ChooChoo Train ride

Smooch

At one train stop I heard what I thought was a recording of a roaring tiger...nope it was a real tiger!  He was so loud. Awesome!

Kisses
Olivia's favorite, the penguins.

Sunday it was time for apple picking.  We were meeting our good friends Nate and Jen and their little one Conner (Our handsome Godson).  We went to Braeutigam's Orchard.  It is awesome.  If you can go there rather than Eckert's I would highly recommend it.  All the bang for much less buck!  Unfortunately Conner was under the weather so they had to leave early, but we still had a blast!

My happy girl!

Baby Conner

Nate, Jen and Conner

It's how they roll
The boys

Sweet Conner

Feeding the chickens and turkey
Feeding the goats
Tractor ride!

Apple time!

Picking with Daddy



Reaching high with Daddy

My little farm girl in her bibs :)
We had an amazing weekend.  When you have so little time together it makes you appreciate the little moments more and more.  I'm lucky to have a husband who works so hard to provide for his family!  I appreciate everything he does for us.  I love my little family!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your fun weekend! I had no idea about Josh's schedule. That stinks!!! Glad you guys enjoyed the time together.

    ReplyDelete